Abyss of Fatigue V2

Friday, January 16, 2009

What?!?!?!?!


Today I received a mail from my boss asking me to call him so I did.

When I called him, he had many issues to talk to me. Yada... yada... yada...

Then he said this, "Damien, the plan to US might not push through. Be prepared for that.". He continued with, "Just stay in South Pacific, we will assure that you have plenty of room to grow".

I just said ok. I don't understand why. Called up his boss which is my boss who requested me to transfer.

Me: Is the US reallocation plan not pushing through?
KW: AFAIK, the plan is still on.
Me: But AJ told me that it's not going to happen.
KW: It's still on. I will talk to AJ. Did ZD spoke to you?
Me: Nope.
KW: That smelly pussy! (Erm yeah, he said that literally). Discuss with him later and call me back.
Me: He's sleeping already as its late in US, I'll give him a call tomorrow.
KW: Ok, call me these few days.

It seems something like last time's empty promises. When the thing is suppose to happen, suddenly there are so many twist and turns.

May be it's AJ's plan to ruin my chance to go there. Yes, he a person with many tricks up his sleeves.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM , Blogger jen ® said...

    hmm just wondering if your colleagues do read your blog..

     
  • At 8:21 AM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    As a matter of the fact, yes. 2 of them is reading this. Both was from my Uni and they joined my company. I told both of them to keep my blog away from office. I guess I can trust them.

     
  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger jen ® said...

    paper can never wrap fire, lol.

    i thought none of my colleagues know that i have a blog, but an anonymous reader left the message telling me that even ppl from my hq is reading my blog, sweat.

     
  • At 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ahbing *hugs*


    Whatever fated to be will be :)

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Blogger qifei2012 said...

    The ideal place to purchase Office 2010 critical you must have the resources pertaining to microsoft office on your work area from the swift, basic and easy-to-use, whether or not youre travelling as well as the office 2010,so if you are performing it one particular or even in some sort of employees office 2010? Winner, you just need to improve the existing Microsoft 'office' Method Office 2010 Edition while using the benefit from recommended spectacular Microsoft Office 2010 Key. Microsoft office 2010

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home