Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Keep it going


I've started to swim late night recently. In fact, I just came back from swimming. kenzosmileys

Reasons on Why I Swim
1. As you all may know that I'm advised to swim more rather than do high impact sports. kenzosmileys

2. I opt to swim at night because this would be the time I'm glued to my lappy wasting time. kenzosmileys

3. When I get back from work, I'll be hungry and will try to have dinner immediately. It's not good to swim immediately after ingestion. kenzosmileys

4. I was quite full today so with reference to the point above, I will eat less for dinner. kenzosmileys

5. Swimming improves flexibility, not so much of agility though. Soothes the stiff muscles. Like Hua Tuo used to say, tighten those that are loose and loosen those that are tight. kenzosmileys

6. It makes me tired so I don't have to use other ways to make me sleepy kenzosmileys

I've just set alarm on 9:45pm on my watch. Will try to keep this going until I go back to Malaysia. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    keep it up man....i have mot exercise for so long..not good man

     
  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    swimming is good. keep doin it.

    and I luv those cute emoticons

     
  • At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    get flippers!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home