Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka Eve


I went for some shooting at Albert Park alone. It was gloomy so shooting was kinda hard.


Some street shooting before reaching Albert Park


For those who's thinking about asking me to take their wedding photos, I don't have the proper gears and I've never shoot one before. May be I can help as backup photographer la.


This picture is much more nicer in bigger size


The background kind of distracting......


I like this photo, it gives a calming & soothing feeling.


The day is getting gloomier by the minute


A birdy poo-ed on my Esprit jacket during one of the shots!


They were carrying the cone everywhere, haha :D


Trying Macro shot


Spring is coming


I need to lie on the grass to get this shot.


This shot I had to kneel down


Beautiful flower bud


Trying out other flowers

Hoped that you enjoyed the pictures. Honestly, some of them is considered so-so only. There are so many sifus online that will be glad to comment and guide. Usually their comments will come with poison, tempting you to buy better gears. There's no antidote, day and night you'll think about the wonderful lens...... Anyway, as usualy compliments, criticism & cash is very much welcomed.

After shooting, I went to have a nice roast duck with grilled pork rib rice. Met a fellow Malaysian who hails from Alor Setar. Reminded him that tomorrow (today) is National Day. He said he forgot about it since he's here for 21 years already. His ang moh friend uses chopsticks better than him.

Came back to edit the photos and asked a Malaysian student who I knew from LYN to hangout at my place. Bought 4 Hoegaarden and some tidbits from Foodtown and we chit chat till I'm tired. Its amazing that little amount of liquor can make you sleep well.

It's now 10:30am and he's still sleeping in the other room. Will bake a pizza (frozen food lah) for lunch. May be I'll visit Victory Park today.....

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM , Blogger Devilelle said...

    ah bing ... i seriously love the wedding pix... they look really happy ... out from the bottom of their heart ....

     
  • At 12:31 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    when i read 'shooting', i tot is with a gun...u know, a shooting range or sth :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home