Abyss of Fatigue V2

Saturday, August 09, 2008

It's different now


The last time around when I was here, I was a kid with the intention to see the world and have lots of fun.

This time around, I was standing in the boardroom with glass panels facing the beautiful harbor soaking in the warm sunshine discussing with CXO of big corporation on multi million dollar deals.

I'm grown up now. Plenty of responsibilities that needed to be shouldered. A more close to everyone's heart of putting it would be - I answer to my own spendings. I was spending without a twitch last time but I dread to eat a AUD10 curry mee now, what more a RM40 nasi lemak.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You still owe me a place to stay in Aust =.=

     
  • At 8:23 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    PM me lah, you can come over anytime but I stay in Chatswood lah. Stone throw away from City.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home