Abyss of Fatigue V2

Friday, September 18, 2009

The grass is greener on the other side. Period.


A customer screws up and they blame us. Local office boss says no matter what, we have to play nice. So instead of pointing fingers, we politely find solutions for the problem.

Always its just so much that we can do and its the customer's fault, so we will insist that we can't really compromise anymore.

The Account Director and myself was very firm but professional in our discussion. During my conversation, the customer's GM said that AD told a bunch of lies and that's why we are in this situation. Slander. I told the GM, since the beginning of the conversation, I said I don't hope to have a your-words-against-my-words discussion. I'm here to explain and solve the problem. After all that, he said he don't want to see the AD in his office anymore. I wrap it up saying that I'm sorry we are in this situation.

So I called the AD to give him a heads up and he said that the GM told the CEO the samething yesterday but the subject is me. CEO said "GM said that he don't want to see Damien in his office anymore!". Errr...... Last I know, you are still talking to me and even late evening, you asked a favor from us.

I looked at my staff, "ok buddy, now there's no AD and PD in this project anymore, the project is all yours and good luck to you".

Rumput di sebelah adalah lebih hijau. Haid. (lol, I mean jangka)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM , Anonymous Mei said...

    I think it's supposed to be noktah which means full stop ... Jangka is for the period of time :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home