Abyss of Fatigue V2

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Many things to learn


Slowly my workload is changing; I no longer answer for KPIs for my own project, now 8 projects needs monitoring. Hence, hands on stuff is getting less and less.

There's also administration stuff such as company policies implementation, approvals, resources management, and more recently, I got the taste of staff retention.

As you all would know, stress management is important because we work in high stress level environment. A capable staff of mine was throwing tantrum in the office which was started by a joke. The next day, he went into another tantrum in a meeting with customer.

Managed to spoke to him over lunch before I flew to Auckland. Will continue to monitor him. May be I should start picking up some books.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Utsukishii said...

    Books r..blogs or articles based on other people's experience more worth it...Tho your work is tough.. but you can gain more experience...

     
  • At 7:31 PM , Anonymous Utsukishii said...

    I've found a book of mine..a very short 1... wanna trade...?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home