Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Luck


Many of my friends and my colleagues says that I'm lucky, I don't deny it but its just half of the story. I always try to position me so that when luck would actually happen, it would be to my advantage. When I say try, its more about doing the best because you wouldn't know how does luck come.

When the bosses decided to send someone to US (luck happening), I positioned myself well this time. I worked my ass off although I don't know this (luck) will happen. If you are waiting for luck to happen while doing nothing, as in really lucky where no effort is required, then most probably it'll be a disappointing wait.

In the case where you have hints that luck may come in a certain way, then by all means work towards that direction and leave the rest to luck.

Think about it, you need to actually buy the lottery ticket (effort) then only you can be lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home