Abyss of Fatigue V2

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pearly Harbour Karaoke


My office organized a K session spontaneously and asked everyone to join. I kept telling them that I can't sing.

I told them that I don't know how to sing with proper pitching. When I try to sing higher pitch, what I'll do is sing louder, wakakkakaka. Yeah girls, sorry for bursting this bubble. This *ahem* leng *cough* chai *cough* cannot sing to melt your heart.

Usually what I do in the K room is clapping la, drinking la and eating. I tell you guys, the chinese fellers damn keng in singing. Guys and girls alike. There was an awkward moment, they picked Chinese National Anthem.......... Oh well, at least I can learn the lyrics of the anthem.

Surprisingly they picked many songs from Malaysian singers, seems like our boys and girls made it quite big ei. K brings back many memories. At some point of the night, I felt like tears is filling up the rim of my eyes...... Gulp down the beer and trying to act hyper and crazy managed to cover I guess.

The room was nice, food was so so. I stayed until 8:45pm only because I had a meeting at 9:00pm. Many of you would think that what kind of company is this?!?!?!??! Well, I'm in GMT+4:00 (NZ) and my boss is in GMT+9:00 (ID), while most of the colleagues is in GMT+8:00pm (MY & SG).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home