Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Nyuuyoku


Today the secretary asked what do I need in the apartment. I replied her mail saying that I need 7 new light bulbs kenzosmileys and dish washing liquid. kenzosmileys

While I was busy surfing Malaysia's news on the net, the secretary came to me and told me to go and collect the stuffs. To my amazement, she bought shampoo, body shampoo, conditioner, hanger, bulb, dish washer, hand washing liquid and toilet roll. kenzosmileys

As I've blogged about last time, the mainland ex-pat doesn't like to bathe. May be this is to encourage them to bathe more often. kenzosmileys To confirm the fact, starting today a colleague will stay with me for 1 week. He did not bathe before going to sleep after flying all the way from Melbourne.kenzosmileys

Snapped this picture when I got home.


After a long stressful day at work, this is what I do.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home