Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Age


I guess I blog almost every night nowadays, may be its because its so much less stressful here albeit the workload is still high.

Today we had a nice dinner. Everyone was happily drinking


It was the birthday of one of the bosses. Suddenly they talked about age of everyone. When people talk about my age, there are 2 type of reaction.

The more desirable one would almost awe in amazement. These are the people always guessed that I'm at high 20s, almost 30.

The uncles (aunties) who are full of themselves will rekindle small boys or baby jokes. They are the ones who will discount all your capabilities because you are deemed a kid to them.

Anyway, both inspires me to do better kenzosmileys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home