Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Capri




A friend said that I'm a typical Capricon, so I searched up Wiki to see how did I fare as a fellow Capri.

Practical - A good start, no doubt.

Disciplined / methodical / organized - when I have a target

Prudent / cautious / careful - yeap, too many back stabbers around

Ambitious / focused - Hope to be a CTO someday

Trustworthy / dependable / reliable / Responsible - When I say yes, I will do it

Serious - In work, not in life

Self-reliant / independent - One leg kick

Steadfast / persevering / stable - What's doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Persistent / dedicated - I'm very goal oriented

Hardworking - When there's nothing to do, I will ular

Rational / reasonable - Give me proof will be the easiest way to convince me

Shrewd / wise - I hope so, but there are still so much to learn in life

Aloof / businesslike - That's the image I'm trying to portray in work

Tenacious - What does it mean??? Owh, stubborn ei? I guess so.

Self-critical - Continuous improvement and learning

Traditional / conventional - Not at all

Career-oriented - VERY!

Authoritative - Sometimes its required to get things done. I do it professionally though.

Competent - That's what I hope for

Strong - It's taxing. I'll be burnt out in no time.


Ideal Careers
Suitable occupations often cited are - any capacity of authority, doctor, lawyer, accountant, politician, teacher, principal, engineer, farmer, anything math related

Last I checked, I'm a Product Engineer.


Likes
Romance, loyalty, feeling secure, financial/material stability, ambitious mates, feeling committed, making long term relationship plans, dependability, reliability, perseverance.

Many don't know the real me. Most people thinks that I'm a party animal, in fact I enjoy drinking in a pub more compared to clubbing. I love to stay at home and cook. Bubble bath is amazing as well. As much as I value my career, my partner will be the utmost priority.


Dislikes
Flightiness, being bossed around, crudeness/coarseness, dominance, game playing, ego displays, extravagance, being challenged by a lover, indecisiveness.

I don't like being treated like a kid because of my age.


Certified a true Capri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home