Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, September 15, 2008

Woot!


I've set a financial target for myself after 1 month I joined my current company, I should save X amount by 1 year of employment. Up till last July, I've only manage to achieve 0.6X, ie. 60% of my target. Even those fringe bonus and not so honest claims didn't manage to help.

Problems as below:-
1. Crazy spending on clothes and food.
2. Expensive gifts every time I go back.
3. Liquor spendings in KLIA arrival hall.
4. Trusted a stocks tip from a friend. Lost quite a lot here. Yes, I mean a lot.
5. Splurge money for my DSLR.
6. Money to parents (this is not complaining, just to analyze where my money goes)
7. Traveling (takkan lah company already pay for flight ticket but I don't go ronda-ronda right?)

Any advice to save moolah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home