Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, August 18, 2008

如果真正爱过, 是没有可能成为朋友...


These few months has been hard for me. I've once left everything behind and wanted to be just friends. The problem is the way she treated the friendship made it hard. Well, I don't want to bad mouth anyone here and I sincerely know she tried, may be I'm to blame also.

She did mentioned that may be it would be better that we shall not meet and speak to each other for awhile. Actually yesterday was her birthday and I've prepared something that I've promised her when we were together, it took me almost 1 month to complete. After some thinking, I think it's best that I'll just keep it to myself.

It'll be awkward for me to give it to her and she wouldn't appreciate it anyway. I've decided that this year, my present is to disappear from her life. I travel intensively and soon I'll be transfered, so I guess it wouldn't be hard.



As one of my friend said, "if you've truly loved, there's no way you could just be friends".

Good bye and take care......
Ps. I've struggled half an hour before pressing the publish post button. Take care of yourself, especially your sinus and try not to get blue-black from unknown reason. I'm sorry.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM , Blogger TNS said...

    transfer permanently? to where?

     
  • At 5:35 AM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    aijak drifter jin heh mccp! ngi yiu tuk ngai geh other post mao? Hih tuk Sincere = 100%

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home