Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Work


I've been on training the whole week. David - the trainer from Ericsson has some special ties. Most of his ties have items on it giving it a 3D feel.

The first day, his tie had a zipper on it. Second day, his tie has a pc motif and a 3D mouse. Third day, the pattern was a bit abstract and he pinned something shinny on it. Forth day was just a normal tie clip. Unfortunately, on the fifth day, he had the same zipper tie on. Yesterday, he had a normal tie on, will update you guys in the comment what tie that he's wearing on thursday.

As I'm having training on the day, last week I spent most of my nights clearing my backlog. I'm having the same gripe when I was at Panasonic, WHY TURN OFF THE AIR-CON!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    For the final day, he wore a Love Meter tie (the meter is similiar to a clock face). The 3D is the needle of the meter.

     
  • At 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    knock knock, helo, ask u go attend course, not observing ppl's tie.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home