Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Untouchable Opportunities


Company is paying loads of money for car rentals and hotels. I wish I could make some money from these. For example, PHP4500*30days/12.5=MYR10.8K/mth for my hotel. Not all staff stays in hotel, some stays in service apartment. How I wish I could buy an apartment and rent it to my company at half of the price, but company rules forbids it. Same thing goes for renting cars.

My transportation and accommodation would cost some serious hole in company's accounts. Sometimes I wonder how can the company keep me here for so long and still can make money from the projects. Well, most probably its because the products are sold in USD. So going back to the accommodation, it would only be USD3.27K.

Anyone interested in buying a few apartments and car with me and rent it out to my company?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM , Blogger LieWei said...

    me, me!!

     
  • At 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    They won't let you do that. It's the best way for them to "lari tax" legally.

     
  • At 7:31 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:36 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    Correction on my reply above :P

    Not really.
    Let's say company pays 20% tax
    So the tax if didn't spent on hotel is RM10.8K*20%=2.16K

    My apartment is RM5K.

    RM(10.8K-5K)-(5K*20%)>RM2.16K

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home