Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why are you still there?


I was sent here for a small 1 week assignment. While I was here, they figured I could help out with another project. When I'm almost done with both of the project, then came this project that I'm handling.

It was out of my job scope but it will help me tremendously in terms of knowledge and will boast my resume a lot. So I accepted it. With the 1 week baggage that I had, I was in Philippines for 3 months. The project drags longer and longer. Up until now, I'm still here for this freaking project. I've missed the chance to go to Australia and New Zealand.

The first week of April will be the end, this would really be the end because it decision cannot be extended anymore. Whether I get the project or not, I'm glad that I'll be going back. If I get the project, then I'll have to settle some stuff before I go and it may drag to May. If not then bye bye for good, don't plan to accept any more assignments here. Need a new environment for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home