Abyss of Fatigue V2

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Ya hor......


Wanted a quick dinner due to workload but the customer invited me for dinner so I attended the dinner and left shortly after. While leaving, she said, come to my next party ok? The friend giggled, "Yeah, 2012 then". "I'm only 7, you know?", said the birthday girl.

Been so busy with work that I forgot about the date.

Yesterday, while I was walking to the party, I deliberately pass by at the center of a rally. No, not Dhaka Rally, its the one about the pinoys here wants to force Arroyo down. From the scale of the protest, I think it's bigger than Bersih. The event was covered by the media properly. Imagine a proper stage, proper media only area, police being stationed to make sure the protesters are safe.



When I think about Bolehland, com'mon, we are far behind. Even peaceful protest can't be held. Our media? They are just puppets. I've requested to fly back tentatively at 7th March. I will vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home