Abyss of Fatigue V2

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Learning is knowing something you didn't know you don't know


I was exploring how to prevent the recipient of my mail to forward or copy my mail and during my exploration I found out something interesting. Notice the Options button on the right? Click it.



It will bring up the Delivery option. Now, do you see the "Do not deliver before:"? Yesterday I tested this out. In case you don't know, working until wee hours is normal for me. I finished my work at 1am and configure it to be sent at 4:12am. This morning, when I get to office, the mail was sent at 4:12am exactly.


Just now my boss called me to check on something and asked me to rest more. Just don't get caught ok?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home