Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Something to keep me going


Today something came into my Lotus Notes, my team and I won some awards. Last time around, I got RMB800 and this time its RMB2600. To think about it, the total bonus in Huawei is not bad after all. 1 month confirmed bonus and another performance bonus coming on April, crossing my fingers for this.

Travel allowance is adjusted and its more interesting now. Then again, as I've always said, the pay is not proportion to the workload and stress. Working 7 days a week and sleeping less than 6 hours a day is not fun at all. Alive but not living.

How long before I jump ship again? Thinking about moving to HK as competitor is hiring there and there's the HQ offer. To be honest, so far I'll be staying put unless Princess Peach decides to move to some where else.


Sorry for the crappy quality, paint sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home