Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, April 23, 2007

Cheer up ur monday blues


Short update on Jinny, for now, I won't be joining them as I was unable to attend an technical interview. I'm scheduled for the next batch of interview (God knows when).

So to cheer everyone up after reading this news, try this

Goto Google images
http://images.google.com.my/imghp?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wi&q=

Search for something you like
eg. kamasutra

After the picture has loaded, paste the following javascript at your address bar
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

For Firefox lover's like me, too bad this only works on IE, so I had to visit the dark side to try this out. Trying Maybank2u.com is quite fun too.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey, can i slow down the speed or something? i can't see daniel properly!

     
  • At 6:30 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    Works in my Firefox...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home