Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, November 03, 2011

That's my Baby ❤


It was late last year (2010) when we were both planning to have a baby. We knew the cooling period for the health insurance so the plan is to get pregnant by June this year.


One night in March/April, Amelie told me her period was late so the nest morning, I went to the supermarket to get a pregnancy test kit. We I came back, Amelie did the test. It was supposed to be 2 stripes but one of the stripe was faint. I called up the helpline to confirm and the lady on the line was kinda monotonic in explaining that there's a high chance it's positive, seems like she's very bored with her job.


On this side, I was so happy, so so so happy. Amelie was initially confused because I'm capped when we were doing it. Until now, we don't know when did she got pregnant.


Throughout the pregnancy, I took time off work to accompany Amelie for checkups. During the first checkup, the doctor showed us Chloe's heartbeat and then put the recorded sound through the speaker. I was so touched to see Amelie is carrying our baby and Chloe's heart is pumping strong. In my heart, I was shouting "That's my baby!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home