Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fun day, never the less


Yesterday I went to Sg. Gabai Waterfalls with PP's friends from Samad. We started our journey at 1.30pm from Jie Liang's house. We reached there about 3pm as there was a bit of jam at MRR2 and Pandan Indah.

There's a short hike up to the waterfall. It was a bit tiring but surely its worth it. After we find a spot to put our stuff, took a few pictures and we are off~~~




Sorry for the shaky hands, it was a bit dark, so I used night scene mode

Enjoyed the free jacuzzi from the gushing cold water and splashed the water agaisnt each other, it was pure fun.

Transported some chips to them using the stream from above :)



Then PP found a big slide, its very very steep. She went for it, after that everyone tired at least once :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5yuq4aT8os&eurl=
Problem embedding the clip, exercise your finger and click the link ok?


While climbing the rocks, I slipped and 2 hours later, I end up like this.



A small rock cut my leg and went into my leg. When one of the friend saw the rock, he thought it was my bone, so funny XD

We tried to look for a clinic but since its a small town, they don't have any clinics around. Lastly, we found a O&G gov. clinic. Never thought that I would be treated in an O&G clinic. It was actually closed, but then the kind MO - Hafiz will treat me as emergency.

This is the first time I had myself stitched up while I'm still conscious. Although my leg had anestethic, it wasn't totally numb. I had 3 stiches, 1st stitch hurt like hell, can feel the needle going in and all, second stitch I can feel that he's stitching while hurting a bit only, the last one hardly can feel what he's doing.


Thanks Hafiz, I find him rather handsome and talented

After that, we went to Lookout Point for dinner.


Before dinner


After dinner

Took MC for monday, will see how's the progress of my leg then only decide whether to go work on Tuesday.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you have a happy face for the pain =)

    okok, nice cam. i wan!

     
  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger LieWei said...

    Yee..i don't think seeing your bone through ur skin is funny..must hurt like hell..poor thing :(

     
  • At 9:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yikes!!!!

     
  • At 10:28 AM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    Like I said, it was the stone rather than my bone :)

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    seeing the quality of photos you took, i'm seriously considering to change my digicam...

     
  • At 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Take good care of urself ya....

     
  • At 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    take care and get well soon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home