Abyss of Fatigue V2

Friday, March 23, 2007

Credit Cards


I applied for OCBC Titanium Card, my salary was bearly able to qualify but the sales person said just try, no harm. I applied for it because at Cathay, it would be buy 1 free 1. Surely, it was rejected.

The same day when I applied for OCBC, I applied for HSBC Classic Card also. It went through, so now I'm having a HSBC Classic Visa Card. Applied it for its affiliated shops which will provide discounts.

Two days ago, I applied for Standard Chartered Direct Access Platinium Card. The reason I apply for this card is the same as KC's "ada-lah". Hope it goes through and I'll be in the running for it.

There's one charge card that is worth mentioning and that is THE AMEX Black Card. Its so special that even "the" have to be in full caps. What so special about this card?

There is no credit limit. It's believed that there was once, a private jet which cost around USD30mil. was bought with this card.

The catch? Its by invitation only and there's a annual fees of ~RM10K.

Lastly I would like to remind all, use your plastic wisely. One of Warren Buffett's advice was "no credit card".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home