Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Busy weekend


It was a busy weekend, will try to keep it short :)

Friday was the day for most of the guys in Subang Hi-Tech Technical Operations Center to move to KL Sentral. I'm the minority few who's not going to move to Sentral.

A farewell party was held.

COO cutting a big cake, didn't try it though

And there was a lucky draw

Was wondering what was inside

I won myself a waist pouch, a torch light, 2 harness, whistle, and a pocket knife

Must be left overs from some camping trip

Saturday was a big day, as Lina Teoh put it, Maxis Annual Dinner is a cool place to be. When I reached there, there were like 30 registration tables scattered around. The organisers registered us and gave us a wrist band ala Genting Highlands.

Outside the hall, there was a cocktail party going on, drinks were served and plenty of stuff going on. There were around 20 The One Acedemy students giving us free tatoo, hair dressing, and body painting for free.


Got myself some golddust on my hair

This year's theme is "We do it better". The whole hall was very grand.
Jaclyn Victor was singing, sorry for the lousy cam, forgot to bring KC's

They had peacock fish to entertain us if Jaclyn isn't your cup of tea.

300 bowls in total

What's memorable? The grand prize for lucky draw, a holiday package to anywhere in the world.

After that, it was "feng tao" til 3am, I wasn't there, I went to Thai Club

Heard there was a hwat girl dancing as if was high on drugs

4 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aiya..central would be so good for 'us'

     
  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    They say may be next year :)
    I guess you plan to stay in KL until you retire right?

     
  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Restless Heart said...

    oi!

    i want an internship for 2 months there can ah???

    hehehe.. i know, i know. ur not anyone big. yet. lol.

     
  • At 11:07 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    Give me your resume and I'll try to pass it to the right person

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home