Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I was?


Boss gave me this just now

Crappy Moto camera

I didn't know I was on 2 months of probation before he gave me this. How's the two months? I think I'm loving my job, even the sessions at night was nice. I still have 2 days of book-off(leave) from the night work. There is no reason needed to take book-off, bliss.
For the work load, its still minimal now, but it's coming. I have two projects in hand, one is just maintaining the current system which has been here for more than 7 years (my guess), the other one is about impleamenting a new technology. I really appreciate the trust from my boss to let me handle a new technology.
Giving all my best to both of these until something else comes up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home