Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, November 06, 2006

Slave


I'm so lazy nowadays. Promised myself to have morning basketball session before going to work was long overdue since last month. Promised my gf to use toner before sleep and brush my teeth is not quite happening.

When I had my Axis X5, life was better. Whenever the alarm of Axim goes off, I'll oblige (Yes, Master) every single thing I took time to pen it down. FYI, X5 is not dead, it ran out of external and backup battery so everything in it is gone. It served me well, but I seem to lost interest in it.

And I came across this beauty

02 XDA TRION

But, its not in Malaysia yet. The nearest I can find is the Dopod 838 Pro, which is a OEM of 02.



Exactly the same spec with the same outlook. Its loaded with the latest Windows Mobile 5.0, supports 3.5G, WiFi 802.11g, 2MP cam and 0.1MP cam for video call.
The problem? Its more than my salary. I was so amazed by it, I didn't care how much is the price. It struck me when my bro told me, with that kind of money, you can buy a decent laptop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home