Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, October 30, 2006

Save the trees


Whenever I go to the public or office toilet, I would first wipe the bowl clean, and then lay two layers of tissue on every centimeter of the toilet bowl cover. I think each time I go to the toilet, I would use up 2 meters of toilet paper. May be one day, my ass would be held responsible for this.



There are some irresponsible people in my office that squats on the sitting toilet. Excuse me mister, there is a squatting toilet in the next cubicle. Are you doing this because you feel good when you hear your shit drop from great heights into the calm water?

I don’t do this when I’m in a well kept toilet such as those in hotels and at home. To save some trees, may be my office can install some of these.


Or educate those bastards.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    To save the trees, maybe you should just keep the shit in until you reach home.. :P

     
  • At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    try hovering

     
  • At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    this is really gross:
    "feel good when you hear your shit drop from great heights into the calm water"

    Beng, i dun get the point. The innovation u recommend still needs toilet paper rite? Then how can it saves the trees?

     
  • At 2:12 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    They use plastic sheets la

    Hovering will create gigantic splash

     
  • At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Make sure the plastic is biodegradable one, or it'll cause harm our mother earth as well

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home