Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things not to say


I never heard/knew/thought about such a terrible thing could happen and I think even the worst person on earth shouldn't experience what we've gone through.

However, here are somethings that I really dread to hear.

1) It's ok, you are still young. There are many more opportunities.
If it's a miscarriage in early pregnancy which is very common, then this would be appropriate. Let me put it this way, it's not my baby is not here yet, my baby has left. No other baby can replace my baby.

2) I hope that you can get over it soon/I hope that you can be normal again
I'm sorry, I'll never be the same again. Hang around with me more, may be you'll like the new me.

3) Someone was asking how am I doing now and I said I've only slept very shallow and thought about many things. To my amazement, he replied, "Yeah, that's how humans become more mature".
Does everyone have to go through this to be more mature? This is happening to me because I'm immature? As i've said, even the worst person should not experience this.

4) Tell me when you want to have a drink
This is not something that i want to forget and bury my sorrow by intoxicating myself.

5) If you don't know what to say, just say I'm so sorry. Don't have to pretend and try to convince me that you know how I feel. I think only parents can imagine what we are going through but will never really FEEL what we are going through.

Things that made me feel better:

1) Chloe is an angel now, the purest of angels. She has never felt any pain and faced this cruel world.

2) I will pray for her

3) People who really care. Thanks.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home